Fiance Petition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiance Petition

Hi there! Just to ask your opinion about our case. I had a petition for Fiance Petition dated July 2018. It has been approved on December 2018- April 2019. The thing was, I did not receive any letter from NVC to process the K 1 visa in Canada and found out on October 2019 that the consulate had returned the approved petition to USCIS on January 2019. we never failed to follow up and no answer from either NVC or USCIS.
    It took several months that we found it out without letting us know what happened to our case. My Fiance followed it up and still unable to determine when the review will be completed. what will happen as the petition had expired already? I am in the US right now and entered as B2 ( visitor). It would be greatly appreciated if you could give us an advise.
    Thank you so much.
    Lea

You can refile. You don't have to wait for the denial letter. By the way, you were approved and they were waiting on you to file for the application. You didn't respond to them (despite them not sending you the letter). Everything is available online and all notices are available online. Did you check the CEAC status for your case?
    --Good luck--
    Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X