Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does odds of Fiancé VISA approval gets affected by prior USA VISA rejections ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does odds of Fiancé VISA approval gets affected by prior USA VISA rejections ?

Hello Users ,

I am currently based in India & my to be fiancé is based out of USA. I have had history of US Visa rejections in past in following categories ( F1, OPT , H1b, Visitors ). Can this cause any hinderance on approval odds of K1 VISA ?

I would really appreciate your input on this matter .

Thank you

Normally, past visa denials are not harmful to future K visa petitions as long as there wasn't an inadmissibility or some sort of violation.

For example, if you got rejected for b2 visas because of "no strong ties", then that's not a problem because it's a typical denial 214(b). This hardly ever impacts future immigrant visas such as fiance K. However, if you were found inadmissible because of lying, misrepresentation, coerce, criminal charges, or so on, then it's an inadmissibility and may bar you from all future visa attempts.

The same applies to being rejected entry from Customs. As long as there's no inadmissibility or past violation, then past denials don't affect future K visa petitions.
    --Good luck--
    Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X