a few questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a few questions

"You don't need to worry about me," I said. "You might want to talk to Howie." Dad rolled his eyes. By this time, wise-*** Howie was a fraternity king at a big university in the southeast and could be counted on to be a first-class dick in most situations.

"If your brother says anything out of line," my dad said, "you let me know."

Jenny had difficult travel connections and was one of the last to arrive in the evening of the first day of the re-union. Grandma, an old school bigot, made a point of ignoring her. Aunts and uncles, for the most part, were polite but chilly. Cousins shunned her and snickered behind her back. She was putting up a brave front, but sometimes I could see the pain in her eyes.
    https://besthd****.me/category/amateur-****-sites/
    My heart ached for her. I wanted to be the one to go to her and hug her and tell her the family still loved her, even if they were being psychotically weird about it. I wanted to but couldn't. Last time I'd seen her was four years earlier during the Crush Phase and looking at her now dragged me back to that time. I found that I was still afraid to approach her. Or maybe I was just afraid of being ridiculed again by Howie and the gang.

On the morning of the second day, a bunch of us cousins were sitting in Grandma's basement, shooting the ****. I was enjoying not being the little tag along anymore. By now I was the tallest, even an inch two beyond Howie. I was the extended family's most accomplished athlete, and I had developed some swagger and confidence. Except for Howie, the older cousins treated me with deference now.

Suddenly, Jenny showed up. I remember how beautiful she looked in cute jean shorts and a pink tank top, her legs long and gorgeous.

Beautiful yes; in my eyes, probably the most beautiful girl in the world. But also sad and anxious and in pain. Surely my cousins would see that and open their arms and hearts to her.

"Hey guys," she said with forced cheerfulness. I admired her courage. There were a couple of grunts in response, and then everyone just clammed up, waiting as always to follow Howie's lead. I was on my feet, leaning against a wall, while Howie and most of the rest sat in chairs. I was surprised when none of the male cousins got up and offered Jenny a seat. I would have, if I'd been seated. That was just how we were raised. Jenny pretended not to notice the disrespect and sat awkwardly on the carpeted floor.

A few heartbeats of uncomfortable silence, then...
    Hot and horny webcam models from around the world your wildest desires in private live sex cam chats.

"Don't munch THAT rug," said Howie to Jenny.

Everyone burst out laughing. Everyone except Jenny and me. Jenny looked shocked and terribly hurt, and then I could see tears forming. She got to her feet and headed out the door. This was too much for me.

"Jenny, wait!" I said and started after her.

"Let her go, Romeo," said Howie, and the room exploded in a new round of laughter. Which faded when rage seized me, and I stomped over to Howie. He rose to face me.

"The **** you wa--" he began, and then SLAP.

It was the hardest I've ever slapped anyone, and probably the hardest I've ever seen anyone slapped. It knocked him back into his seat and it seemed to echo in the small basement room forever. A hot pain surged through my left hand, which I would still feel the next day. It must have really stung for him. I took two steps back, giving him a chance to decide his next move. He picked the wrong one, and exploded up out of his chair, fist cocked, fury in his face.
    https://besthd****.me/category/anal-****-tube-sites/
    Unfortunately, Cousin Trish made the wrong decision as well. Even though I was backing up, she leaped into me, hands on my chest like I was the one that needed to be held back. She was yammering at me to calm down and get a grip and whatever. Howie was coming at us fast, still rising out of a crouch and winding up to throw a wild right-handed punch that seemed more likely to hit Trish in the back of the head than me in the face.

In any event, I wasn't too keen on him hitting either of us. I brushed Trish aside and caught Howie square in the jaw with a hard right jab. It would have been harder if I hadn't been a little off balance, but combined with his forward momentum, it carried enough force to drop him like a sack of potatoes. It didn't knock him out, but he was lying on his side, propped up on an elbow, blinking and shaking his head and looking at me stunned and cross-eyed.

I glanced around to see if anyone else wanted to step in. The only other serious threats were the twins, Robbie and Richie, who were up out of their seats but wisely hadn't made a move toward me. When I was ten, they had terrified me, but I was half a head taller than they were now. They sat back down. I stood over my brother.

"If you want to be a douchebag and ignore her, that's your problem," I told him. "But you make another comment like that, and I will seriously **** you up. YOU HEAR ME?"
    Last edited by hexupaqo; 10-24-2020, 04:53 AM.

1. So, you met only once in December 2019? well, technically, that's enough for your application. You can have met any number of times as long as you've met in the last 2 years. In practice, you've got to think it over. Most of the time it's not a problem to meet only once. For some cases, especially with relationship red flags, it may seem a bit problematic if you think it'll be difficult to convince the immigration officer that you've got a legitimate relationship.
    2. No way of doing that other than showing canceled airline tickets. But that's not really counted as evidence. They may just ignore it.
    3. Only time will tell. If a K visa is approved, you can travel to the US by any method to enter. You don't necessarily have to fly from a travel ban country directly. You can hop from one country to the other. But you'll have to wait and see. Most likely, the borders will open by then.
    --Good luck--
    Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X