Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Green Card Interview- Does co-sponsor need to provide most recent pay stubs??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Card Interview- Does co-sponsor need to provide most recent pay stubs??

Admittedly, I'm being super-cautious here. Many of the documents listed on the Notice of Action send right before the Green Card Interview are things that you have Speed Test essay writer already submitted. A lawyer we met with told us that no, if the co-sponsor has already submitted documents there is no reason for them to send us brand new paystubs before our interview. Still, I've had lawyers make mistakes and wondered whether anyone had any experiences that confirmed this (or contradicted it).
    Last edited by SolomonShawn; 07-29-2020, 01:12 AM.

When filing an application online or paper, only send / upload what is being asked.
    When going for an interview, take all documents with you. If needed, you can show them to the officer and in many cases, this avoids a "decision cannot be made" scenario.
    Opinion only. Cannot be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by SolomonShawn View Post
      Admittedly, I'm being super-cautious here. Many of the documents listed on the Notice of Action send right before the Green Card Interview are things that you have already submitted. A lawyer we met with told us that no, if the co-sponsor has already submitted documents there is no reason for them to send us brand new paystubs before our interview. Still, I've had lawyers make mistakes and wondered whether anyone had any experiences that confirmed this (or contradicted it).
      TcsWebmail DadeSchools Upsers

You may submit this information for the most recent three tax years, pay stubs from the most recent six months, and/or a letter from your employer if you believe any of these items will help you qualify.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X