Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving to the USA from Canada (Land crossing)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving to the USA from Canada (Land crossing)

I'm not exactly sure where to post this, but I'm a USA citizen, currently living in Canada. Long story short Canadian PR didn't work out. My wife is a Japanese citizen (no green card) and will be accompanying me back to the USA. Any advice on what I need to do to make this move happen smoothly?

Your wife will probably have to enter the US by air, because foreigner land entry to the US is still limited to essential travel as of now. Also, she should not enter the US as a visitor if she has a preconceived intent to apply for Adjustment of Status during this stay.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Of course, people need help in this situation, because it is difficult to cope alone. You can make your move as easy as possible by carefully preparing for it in advance. Take care of the necessary documents, medical insurance, citizenship, and housing where you currently live and are going to move to. For example, I was faced with the fact that I needed to transfer all my things to a new house in a high-quality way. I was very worried about fragile items. After exploring many options, I found a one of the best companies in London whom I decided to trust. The company will select an experienced loading team of workers and appropriate transport. I hope my experience will help you!
      Last edited by MrMorrison1983; 10-26-2020, 03:27 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X