Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What medical conditions / disabilities will get your visa denied?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What medical conditions / disabilities will get your visa denied?

Hello!
    I am quite confused on what medical conditions or disabilities will get your visa denied (even if it's a K1 Visa).

Past physical or mental disorders, with associated harmful behavior that is likely to recur or lead to other harmful behavior.Harmful behavior is defined as behavior that may pose, or has posed, a threat to the property, safety, or welfare of the alien or others
    For example what is a dangerous physical disorder? What kind of physical disabilities will get you denied your K1 visa? What physical disabilities do they exactly mean?

Or what about this:

Harmful behavior includes attempted suicide or self-harm, no matter how minor in nature.
    What if the last time you self-harmed yourself was a decade ago and you've still got scars but there's no police record or anything?

Thank you

If the cost of a disability or medical condition is judged by a Medical Officer of the ... all other family members will also have their visa rejected.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Those are pretty similar questions. They key is to be truthful when asked about these kind of things. Maybe you should consult a licenced attorney about this.
      Marriage AOS - 2018

4-10: Sent to Chicago Lockbox
      4-12: Arrived in Chicago
      4-14: Picked up by USCIS
      4-19: Email & text notifications received
      4-23: I-797 Receipts received
      4-27: Biometrics notice received
      5-10: Courtesy letter for I-693
      5-11: Biometrics completed
      6-04: Interview scheduled
      6-09: Received interview letter
      7-10: Interview complete & approved, status change to New Card being Produced
      7-13: Card was Mailed
      7-18: Green Card in Hand

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X