Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter from reiligious leader attest. Please Help

HI,

Me and my finance got engaged in sep. 2017 and i filled for my K1 visa. me and her did nto meet at all as my parents did my arranged marrige (shes in pakistan mobdro kodi).

but we have been talking and in the 129 form i stated that i couldnt meet because of reilgious reason.

At my job i had to fill out EQIP and in that form i did mention her and when we got engaged i sent an updated SF86 to that security personal as well.

I am getting a letter from a reiligous leader with the chruch letter head. I might be able to get 2 different chruches to write me a letter aruging the religious reason, i also am writing a letter myself and attaching sf-50 to show that the department has known about my finance since forever.

Should i add something more to it to make my case more appealing or would this be enough or should i chnage anything....

Please advise!!!!
    Last edited by Hidan01; 08-02-2021, 08:51 AM.

letters from anyone have NO weight during interviews....especially from 'religious leaders'...their word is no better than anyone else's..and what religion prohibits air travel??something you would have to do if planning to live in the US

Comment

Wow, you have so many hassles and problems to solve. I really can't understand why you have to work so hard to stay in the country you're in.

Comment

hmmm

Comment

Please revise you information page on the timing of filing the AOS for K1 fiancee's after marriage. They do not have to file before the visa expires. We filed a full 14 months after the visa expiration...no problem. There's no reg or law saying when AOS app must be filed. One legal text used by immigration lawyers even suggests that K2 might consider waiting two years after marriage so that they can receive the PRS card without the conditional aspect where the marriage is less than two years old when status is adjusted. My wife received her regular green card because of the fact that the card was approved more than two years from the date of marriage.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X