No announcement yet.

Anyone meet only once then approved K1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone meet only once then approved K1?

Hi everyone,

Has anyone here been approved for the K1 even though they only met once for a couple of weeks, and knew each other less than 1 year? I wish I can stay at least a month, but I can't due to work obligations.

My fiance and I have known each other for 6 months, met on FB, and I'll be taking my first trip to see him next month. I can only stay about 2 weeks due to work.

I know a lot of in-person time is important for the K1. I also plan to go for a week (the week before the interview) so that will count as the 2nd meeting, but again, only for about a week. Of course, we talk & message constantly all day, , and will provide copies of all of that, but I'm just a little concerned about the CO and what they think is enough in-person face time.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Redington; 12-14-2021, 09:55 AM.

In another post you said you filed I-129F in July 2017

And that you’ve been living with your fiancé for 7 years.
    Last edited by Mike E; 01-01-2022, 12:11 PM.

Comment

I entered as K1 and got married with my fiance within the 90 day period. i have a daughter in the phils. How would i get here to come to the US and what are the things i should do and where should i start? she already has a passport but no visa stamped on her passport yet.
      anyone could help me pls? thanks so much.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X