Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-129F Delays!!

Hello!

I have applied for I-129F on March 17th. Processing time is 6-8 month according to USCIS (California Service Center). It has been over 8 month and Receipt Date for a case inquiry is also passed - current date is March 26th. When I inquired regarding this case I received an email a coupe days later with the following:
    We recognize your interest in the final adjudication of your pending petition and are aware of the difficulties caused by any delay in processing. We regret we are not able to give you a timeframe for when we will review your case, but the California Service Center is committed to processing this workload. We will be making every effort to adjudicate your case in the most efficient manner based on our available resources. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
    Is anybody experiencing the same situation? Do you know of any delays?

Thank you!
    Last edited by SuttonBirdie; 01-21-2022, 09:09 AM.

I was in a similar situation to you. Our petition was submitted in March of 2018 and I constantly submitted requests for information on the USCIS website, with the same answer you are getting. After no end was in sight, I was finally told in Oct. 2020, while calling the USCIS, about the USCIS Ombudsman service (https://www.dhs.gov/case-assistance). After I contacted them, I had to wait 3 months, which is their average processing time, but was eventually called by an agent in Washington DC. They asked me a few questions and in May 2021 our petition was accepted. I do think that this helped my case, but the case was also extremely out of the normal processing times. I don't know if this could help you, but it wouldn't hurt to submit a case with them.
    Last edited by alnide; 01-28-2022, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Oh luckily I read this before all the bad things happened.

Comment

Your content helped me a lot to take my doubts, thank you very much. ConduentConnect.com
        Last edited by Martinez35682; 11-14-2022, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by alnide View Post
          I was in a similar situation to you. Our petition was submitted in March of 2018 and I constantly submitted requests for information on the USCIS website, with the same answer you are getting. After no end was in sight, I was finally told in Oct. 2020, while calling the USCIS, about the USCIS Ombudsman service (https://www.dhs.gov/case-assistance). After I contacted them, I had to wait 3 months, which is their average processing time, but was eventually called by an agent in Washington DC. They asked me a few questions and in May 2021 our petition was accepted. I do think that this helped my case, but the case was also extremely out of the normal processing times. I don't know if this could help you, but it wouldn't hurt to submit a case with them. kipas guys
          I appreciate you taking the time to share your tale with me.

Comment

Get married and file I-130

Comment

[QUOTE=Martinez35682;n791185]Your content helped me a lot to take my doubts, thank you very much

We are aware of the challenges posed by any processing delays and we appreciate your interest in the final decision on your outstanding claim.

Comment

Situations like this happen a lot, there's nothing we can do other than wait Dynamons World
                Last edited by jonathanz; 07-20-2023, 10:07 PM.

Comment

thank you very much.
                  jjsploit.click

indigo card

Last edited by besanmilk; 10-27-2023, 07:30 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X