legal help Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• legal help Needed

and my application for the vawa petition got denied. and the private lawyer that I retained asked me a huge amount of money in order to help me with the appeal of the denial, so I don't have the amount he asks and refused to compromise on the price so I am desperately helping to appeal the denial, the sad part is that he told me that at last minute, I have until July 12, 2022
    please I need help as soon as possible
    Last edited by yunshubao; 06-30-2022, 06:57 PM.

Originally posted by sall32 View Post
    and my application for the vawa petition got denied. and the private lawyer that I retained asked me a huge amount of money in order to help me with the appeal of the denial, so I don't have the amount he asks and refused to compromise on the price so I am desperately helping to appeal the denial, the sad part is that he told me that at last minute, I have until July 12, 2022
    please I need help as soon as possible
    I understand your urgency and the financial challenges you're facing with the appeal of your VAWA petition denial. Here are some concise suggestions:

Seek pro bono legal services from organizations that provide free or low-cost assistance for immigration matters.

Contact non-profit organizations focused on immigration and domestic violence support for potential resources and connections to affordable legal representation.

Consult immigration advocates or community leaders knowledgeable about immigration processes and rights.

Research reliable online legal resources for information on immigration appeals.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X