Form I-894 Questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form I-894 Questions.

Before I start, I (US citizen) is sponsoring my spouse (beneficiary). We have a child who is a US Citizen.

Form I-894

For Part 2 #6:

I filed our Form I-130 using the USCIS website. The instructions says if I filed an application using the online filing system, I should have got one. I tried looking, but no luck. I even looked at the Form I-130 approval letter, but wasn't even there. Are you suppose to get a USCIS Online Account Number if you filed Form I-130 online?

Part 3: Family Member 1

Do I need to list our child for Family Member 1? He is a US citizen.

Part 5. Sponsor's Household Size

From what I read online. I leave number 3 blank because I already put the beneficiary in number 1. Please look at the image below.

You mean I-864

Originally posted by Dante2022 View Post
    For Part 2 #6:

I filed our Form I-130 using the USCIS website. The instructions says if I filed an application using the online filing system, I should have got one. I tried looking, but no luck. I even looked at the Form I-130 approval letter, but wasn't even there. Are you suppose to get a USCIS Online Account Number if you filed Form I-130 online?
    I don't know

Part 3: Family Member 1

Do I need to list our child for Family Member 1? He is a US citizen.
    That is for derivative beneficiaries on the same petition. Your spouse is in the Immediate Relative category which cannot have derivative beneficiaries. So there should not be anything here.

Part 5. Sponsor's Household Size

From what I read online. I leave number 3 blank because I already put the beneficiary in number 1. Please look at the image below.
    Correct. Don't count anyone twice.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

If you are married why file for a K visa.

If you are seeking a K-visa you cannot file I-864

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X