H1-b transfer by multiple employeers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-b transfer by multiple employeers

Presently I am working with company A and they hold my H1-b visa. I interviewed for company B and got selected. They will start my visa transfer.In the meantime I also interviewed for company C and they are also interested to do visa transfer but only after 2 months.

1.What happens if my visa transfer is done by company B? Should i immediatly go on company B payroll or can still be with company A until I don't get a project with company B.

2.If company C is also ready for visa transfer can there be 2 visa transfer's initiated? If I decide to go with either from B or C can I cancel either companies visa transfer?

Please answer.

same happen for me as well.. if you got any idea ..pls let me know.

Hi

Currently I am in USa and I have H1B Visa with Company-A since last 3 months. But I want to transfer my H1B with Company-B.
    So Is it good if I will transfer my H1B with company-B within this 3 months period ? How much chances to get approval for H1B transfer with Company-B ?

If My Transfer H1B petition is denied then shall I continue work with previous employer company-A ?

Please suggest me on this. Appreciate for your quick response .

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X