Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any advantage of stamping in Canada vs India?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any advantage of stamping in Canada vs India?

Got my second H1B visa application approved. My first visa stamping expires on Oct 24th. I am currently in a ECV model working for CompanyB.
    I am planning to visit India in December. Is there any advantage of stamping in Canada vs India?

Also during my first H1B visa stamping, I had a 221 g inquiry which got cleared in a month. At the time I was a full time employee of companyA. Will that have a bearing on the new stamping?

any advice??

any advice??

Comment

Originally posted by maxxx View Post
      any advice??
      I had consulted with my lawyer regarding this. The lawyer strongly advised me to go to home country (India) for stamping instead of Canada. She said she has seen a lot of people get stuck in Canada lately. They have become very strict. Also, you have to book your appointment at least 2 months in advanced.

If you had 221g inquiry, I would strongly recommend you to go to home country and not Canada. As per my lawyer, Canada center will not have enough information about your case and your stamping will be delayed yet again while you are stuck in Canada.

-- Please take this as my opinion. I am not responsible in anyway for any decisions you take after reading my opinion here --
      All posts/threads by me are my opinions only. I can not be held responsible for any action you take after reading my posts/threads.

Comment

Thanks for your reply! That helps

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X