RFE on my H1B petition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFE on my H1B petition

On October 3rd USCIS updated my status with RFE.My employer received the RFE details and its related to Education Eval.I have 12+ years of IT Experience in Product companies and 15 years of Education.My employer is working with Attorney for eval and reply to RFE.After reply to RFE will it be any chance to denial to my petition.

RFE on my H1B petition

Hello blr_tek_gw

Even I got RFE on the same day from California center. From which service center you got this RFE. Could you please give me more details on RFE like what documents they have asked. I am awaiting response from my attorney on RFE. I would be helpful if we share our experiences.

Thanks
    Sam

Comment

I don't think you guys need to worry much on RFE for H1B type VISA. If your employer submits prompt documents, your petition should be approved in a week or two.

Comment

Originally posted by sams1 View Post
        Hello blr_tek_gw

Even I got RFE on the same day from California center. From which service center you got this RFE. Could you please give me more details on RFE like what documents they have asked. I am awaiting response from my attorney on RFE. I would be helpful if we share our experiences.

Thanks
        Sam
        My query is related to Education Eval.My employer applied VISA without Education eval report.I have 15 years of Education and 12 years of IT experience in Product based companies.Our attorney is asking for detailed Experience and Skill set experience letters from previous employees.So I have provided emai conformation from my old company managers.Will it serve the purpose for Education Eval.Please provide the feedback on this.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X