Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Passport submitted on october 15th after 221g white form and still waiting for respo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passport submitted on october 15th after 221g white form and still waiting for respo

I have attended h1b stamping at hyderabad on sept 5th and got 221g white form.
    On september 11th submitted additional docs.Two weeks back i got email to submit my passport and submitted my passport on october 15th. Still i did not get my passport yet.

Why it is taking so long? Is there any possibility to check additional processing after passport submission? also did anyone in same situation?

Hi, Did u try checking your passport status by sending the passport number as subject to [email protected]. You will receive an automated email with the status of your passport.
    Similarly I got an email from Hyd CEA on 23rd Oct to submit the passport to do further processing. Please let me know your findings.

Originally posted by polsani123 View Post
    I have attended h1b stamping at hyderabad on sept 5th and got 221g white form.
    On september 11th submitted additional docs.Two weeks back i got email to submit my passport and submitted my passport on october 15th. Still i did not get my passport yet.

Why it is taking so long? Is there any possibility to check additional processing after passport submission? also did anyone in same situation?

Comment

Hi Vijay,

I have tried all the ways....called/emailed/online....everytime i got same message that my passport is submitted to consulate

Comment

Hmmmm.....another hurdle. Lets see how it goes. However I have waited for 6 months, I can wait for some more time.
        BTW, Consulate email to submit the passport means our visa got approved only right, is there any other meaning?

Originally posted by polsani123 View Post
        Hi Vijay,

I have tried all the ways....called/emailed/online....everytime i got same message that my passport is submitted to consulate

Comment

Originally posted by vijay2308 View Post
          Hmmmm.....another hurdle. Lets see how it goes. However I have waited for 6 months, I can wait for some more time.
          BTW, Consulate email to submit the passport means our visa got approved only right, is there any other meaning?
          I thought it same..............but now i am scared. it is almost 10 days over.
          Please update me if you hear anything.

Comment

Ustraveldocs site

Guys, can anyone of you see any inch update on the ustraveldocs site with your credentials? I cant see any update for mine.

Comment

Guys, any update for any one? I could see the status as "Ready for Pickup" when I track through email. Now I'm waiting for the email from OFC.

Comment

Hi

Originally posted by vijay2308 View Post
                Hi, Did u try checking your passport status by sending the passport number as subject to [email protected]. You will receive an automated email with the status of your passport.
                Similarly I got an email from Hyd CEA on 23rd Oct to submit the passport to do further processing. Please let me know your findings.
                Hi Vijay,

Is there any update on your case? did u get email from ustravel docs?

Comment

no email till now to pickup the passport

Hi Gupta, I didn't get any email till now to pick it up. I need to visit the OFC as I could track the status as "Ready for Pickup". I will let you guys know the update tomorrow.

Originally posted by r5gupta View Post
                  Hi Vijay,

Is there any update on your case? did u get email from ustravel docs?

Comment

Finally got my visa:-)

Hi Guys,
                    Finally I got my visa approved & got Passport in hand today. Below is my 221g journey,

31-May-2012: Visa Interview in HYD consulate. VO asked all general questions and the interview went fine without any issues. VO mentioned that I can collected my PP after 2-3 business days from VFS counter.

5-June-2012: The status of my PP changed and I went to collect it. I found, no visa stamped on my PP and there was someone’s refusal letter attached to it (Refusal letter was not on my name).

5-June-2012: Contacted my Corporate team and they emailed this issue to consulate.

7-June-2012: Received email response from Hyd-Consulate that, it’s a wrong refusal letter but my case is under admin processing.

20-June-2012: I came to know there was an inquiry made by consulate with my Client through email. Client has responded positively to consulate inquiry.
                    After a long gap………..on,

23-Oct-2012: I got an email from Hyd CEA to submit my PP for further processing. Submitted the passport on the same day.
                    I have been tracking my passport from the day I submitted using the [email protected], I could see the gradual improvement in the status.

30-Oct-2012L: I could track the status as “Ready for Pickup”, but my Corporate team suggested me to wait for an email from them to go and collect. I waited for 5 days, but I didn’t get any email or sms.

5-Nov-2012: I went to OFC and collected the passport 

Overall, no one could expedite this process; it just came out on its own. All the best friends, you all will have this kind of golden day soon.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X