Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passport Tracking on OFC/VFS

Hi,

My company rep says that he submitted my passport to OFC/VFS on Oct 19 2012 after it was requested by the Consulate. My case was in 221 G for an year. Now, when I use the passport tracking options mentioned on USTravelDocs.com website, I get no proper status

1. Emailing my passport number in the subject to "[email protected]" , the auto-reply comes as "Please use a valid UID". Does this mean my passport has not been submitted to OFC yet ?

2. How to check passport status using IVR? Basically IVR asks me to enter my UID i.e. passport number using my phone key pad. Now how does one enter the passport number during the call? Indian passport number begin with an alphabet right?

Any help in this regard will be greatly appreciated.

Locating UID Number

You can locate your UID Number when you login to stanley website. It will be displayed on top-right along with your email user id.

Comment

Waiting for the passport (221g case)

Originally posted by Visa.Seeker View Post
      Hi,

My company rep says that he submitted my passport to OFC/VFS on Oct 19 2012 after it was requested by the Consulate. My case was in 221 G for an year. Now, when I use the passport tracking options mentioned on USTravelDocs.com website, I get no proper status

1. Emailing my passport number in the subject to "[email protected]" , the auto-reply comes as "Please use a valid UID". Does this mean my passport has not been submitted to OFC yet ?

2. How to check passport status using IVR? Basically IVR asks me to enter my UID i.e. passport number using my phone key pad. Now how does one enter the passport number during the call? Indian passport number begin with an alphabet right?

Any help in this regard will be greatly appreciated.
      I submitted my passport on 26th Oct and waiting for the same to return. My case was in Admin processing since around 10 months. Can anyone help me with the link where I can track my passport status. Any idea how much time will it take to get back my passport.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X