No announcement yet.

h1b stamping: VO said " we will review your application and will let you know"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h1b stamping: VO said " we will review your application and will let you know"

Hello all,

I had h1b interview on 30 oct and VO kept my passport and document file saying that we will review your application and will let you know. I asked how long it might take but she said you can leave now and we will get in touch with you . She did not give me any slip blue green etc

I have been staying in US for 3.5 years now. I also did my masters from there and then started to work there.

When I called Stanley customer care regarding my status they told me its under processing.

Can you guys please guide me how long it might take and what does it mean when she said we will review your application . I am really tensed as I am supposed to fly to Australia this Saturday with family for vacation .

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by agoel001 View Post
    Hello all,

I had h1b interview on 30 oct and VO kept my passport and document file saying that we will review your application and will let you know. I asked how long it might take but she said you can leave now and we will get in touch with you . She did not give me any slip blue green etc

I have been staying in US for 3.5 years now. I also did my masters from there and then started to work there.

When I called Stanley customer care regarding my status they told me its under processing.

Can you guys please guide me how long it might take and what does it mean when she said we will review your application . I am really tensed as I am supposed to fly to Australia this Saturday with family for vacation .

Thanks in advance
    Hey the same incident hpnd with me. I have my H1B interview on 21st aug. Vo said he needs more info on my case and will get back to me. Returned all my docs and did not give me any slip. My case is also under admin processing. Its been 2 + months without any updates.

Comment

How do you know your case is in admin processing.. Did you receive Any case #? Did someone from embassy tried to contact you via email/text/phone?

Comment

Did the VO give any case number to you? If yes, you can track your case status at the below link

Comment

I did not receive any case #
          That's the saddest part that I can't even track what's going on.

I called Stanley cust care and they say my application is under processing.

Comment

Ok. The best thing you can do is shoot out an E-mail to the consulate where you attended the interview. They will give you a helpful reply. Mention all the details and your query.

Comment

Case number is usually written on the 221G letter. Since i did not get any 221G letter, so I did not have any case number either. I called up DOS and they told me my case is under admin processing. I found a number handwritten on my interview confirmation letter of the format 2012ZZZ-ZZZ-X. But it does not get recognized on the embassy's website. So I am assuming that My case is probably similar to a Yellow slip case. So would be yours. Have faith and be patient.

Comment

Thanks for your reply.
                What's the email address for Delhi embassy? I tried to look up but could not find it.

Thanks again for your help.

Comment

Hope you get your visa pretty soon.

Did they return your docs + passport to you or they kept with themselves ?

In my case they took my PAssport and all docs

Comment

Hope you get your visa pretty soon.

Did they return your docs + passport to you or they kept with themselves ?

In my case they took my PAssport and all docs
                    In My case, he returned the Passport and all the docs. No case number or 221G letter given.

Comment

Good luck for your visa.

For the past 3 days I am getting this message "Your passport is still with post." In response to my status query

Comment

I just called Stanley cust care and they are saying status of my passport is "Created"

What does it mean? Any idea..

Thanks

Comment

Yesterday received an email from consulate that my docs and passport are being delivered to oFC location .

I just hope that they have stamped my visa

Comment

DOB Typo mistake in I797B

Hi Friends,

I have a similar problem,on my form 797B there is a typo error in DOB it is 12/13/1984 instead of 12/31/1984.

I have to go for stamping this month, please help will it be a problem or how I should convince the consulate for this.

The DOB is correct in all the documents which I have received by USICS.

Please help

Thanks

Comment

what is your current status

Hi agoel001,

What is your current status, do you got the visa, I am also facing the same issue that's why i want to know your result.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X