Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passport not delivered back after H1B intervew got cleared

Hi,

I had completed my H1B visa interview on 11-Oct-2012 in Chennai consulate and got cleared. The officer told me that I would received my passport within 3 working days.
    Till now(01-Nov-2012), I haven't received the passport.

1. I am frequently visiting the VFS office in Bangalore, But the only response they say is "We haven't received the passport from courier"
    2. Daily calling customer care for enquiry. But they always say the same answer that you need to wait till the passport comes to VFS office in Bangalore and they cannot tract the passport.
    3. Sent many emails to [email protected], To all the emails the reply is "With regards to your query, please be informed that, according to our records your passport is with courier and will be delivered to the location that you selected for passport delivery and you will receive a SMS and E-mail stating that your passport is ready to pickup from the pickup location"
    4. Tried online chat support on 28-Oct-12 and raised the concern that the delay is too much and requested to track my passport. The person replies that he has escalated the case, and i would receive response in two working days. But till now the status is in escalated state.
    5. online tracking from [email protected] gives one status on each time..

Can some one please help me what I can do to track the passport.

Thanks
    Shreeharsha

Originally posted by shreeharshask View Post
    Hi,

I had completed my H1B visa interview on 11-Oct-2012 in Chennai consulate and got cleared. The officer told me that I would received my passport within 3 working days.
    Till now(01-Nov-2012), I haven't received the passport.

1. I am frequently visiting the VFS office in Bangalore, But the only response they say is "We haven't received the passport from courier"
    2. Daily calling customer care for enquiry. But they always say the same answer that you need to wait till the passport comes to VFS office in Bangalore and they cannot tract the passport.
    3. Sent many emails to [email protected], To all the emails the reply is "With regards to your query, please be informed that, according to our records your passport is with courier and will be delivered to the location that you selected for passport delivery and you will receive a SMS and E-mail stating that your passport is ready to pickup from the pickup location"
    4. Tried online chat support on 28-Oct-12 and raised the concern that the delay is too much and requested to track my passport. The person replies that he has escalated the case, and i would receive response in two working days. But till now the status is in escalated state.
    5. online tracking from [email protected] gives one status on each time..

Can some one please help me what I can do to track the passport.

Thanks
    Shreeharsha
    Wait for a few days!

Comment

Dropping an E-mail to the Chennai consulate might help. They will reply to you. Be as descriptive as possible with all the details.

Comment

Originally posted by Visa.Seeker View Post
        Dropping an E-mail to the Chennai consulate might help. They will reply to you. Be as descriptive as possible with all the details.
        Please let me know the email address

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X