Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B Docs

Hello H1 Gurus ,

Please help me put together the docs required for stamping process at Chennai for H1 B.
    I have worked with this blore based company for 8 yrs . I have a valid B1 which was sponsored by the same company and traveled to the US in 2008 once for 1 month . After 2008 , I have been traveling frequently to the Middle east ( Saudi Arabia and other countries ... ) and visited 9 other countries including Singapore and China.
    Question : Will this negatively effect my chances ?

Current situtaion : Same company applied for H1 and the petition is approved . I have information that the I-797 will be couriered very soon. . My employer's HQ is in CA and in Mumbai in India. Ours is a consulting company and does not really have big projects running from our office in CA. 90% of the consultants are on-site at customer implementations.

The support letter in the petition says that I will be working in the offices of my company in CA on internal projects because we support clients all over US from our cupertino office and also details my roles and responsibilities.

Please review my list of documents that i am planning to carry for the visa interview.

1. Fee receipt.
    2. Appointment Letter
    3. DS-160 Confirmation
    4. Original I-797.
    5. Original I-129
    6. Labour Condition Application for H1B.
    7. Support Letter for H1 petition provided to USCIS by my employer.
    8. Bank Statements last six months
    9. Pay slips last three months.
    10. Income Tax acknowledgement last 3 yrs.
    11. Education : Degree / Marks cards
    12. Professional : All exp certificates.
    13 . Professional technical certifications
    14. Additional management topics - certificaitons.
    15 .( I came up with this ) Letter from employer to consul general detailing what Clients we serve from our office and for what project I might be needed ( Is this necessary? )
    16. I don't know what an Employment Verification letter is ? Can someone help me out here ..
    17 .Updated Resume
    18 . Do I need an offer letter (showing yearly compensation in dollars) from US office ?

Humble request to all gurus : Please review my thread and advise if I have missed anything . I understand that this might be a duplicate thread and hundreds of people might have the same query just before appearing for a visa interview . Please be patient and review my thread.
    Early response will be highly appreciated .

Many thanks,
    chetgo30

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X