Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HYDERABAD appointments dates (new system from oct)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HYDERABAD appointments dates (new system from oct)

Guys this is to just for the appointment dates that you see open. Dont add any other new stuff on to this.
    lets keep it simple add to the point.

nov 2nd 9.00am i see appointments for H1(not sure if i have to mention H1 someone can conform)

5th -only on at 10 am
    19th - 7 open slots
    20th - 6 open slots
    21st - 7 open slots

Interview date availability as of 45mins ago

Chennai
    Nov 14,15,16,20,21,23

Hyderabad
    Nov 5,19,20,21

Kolkata
    Nov 5,6,7,8,9,14,15,16,19,20,21
    Dec 28,31

Mumbai
    Nov 5,6,15,19,20,21

New Delhi
    Nov 5,6,7,8,9,14,15,16,19,20,21,26,27,29,30
    Dec 3,4,5,6,12,13,14,17,20,21,27,28

Comment

No open dates for DEC - hyderabad. Yesterday i spoke to couple of guys, they got DEC appointment 3 weeks back. I am worried if all the dates in DEC are filled for Hyderabad.

Comment

hyderabad - nov 19,20
        chennai - nov 14,19,20,21,23
        mumbai - na
        kolkata - 9,14,15,16,19
        delhi - lot of dates open in nov and 5,6 in dec

Comment

Dec Dates

I saw one date on dec 11th and by the time i was booking the OFC date ..I lost the date

I need a date urgently and i am in constant touch with the VFS guys and they are like tehre is a chance that the dates will open.

Keeping fingers crossed...

Comment

I think the dates would open as I saw people telling no dates in December while I saw many opening up in the first week. I just wish they could let you see the dates.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by swetareddy12 View Post
            I saw one date on dec 11th and by the time i was booking the OFC date ..I lost the date

I need a date urgently and i am in constant touch with the VFS guys and they are like tehre is a chance that the dates will open.

Keeping fingers crossed...
            Can I ask you a favor - can you please post or PM me if you see dates of Dec 3rd or 4th in Delhi Consulate till get an appointment for yourself? I think dates haven't opened up for 2nd week in Delhi yet, so you might check that too.

Comment

Do you think the dates in hyd for dec open up???

Originally posted by itsshanks View Post
              I think the dates would open as I saw people telling no dates in December while I saw many opening up in the first week. I just wish they could let you see the dates.

- - - Updated - - -

Can I ask you a favor - can you please post or PM me if you see dates of Dec 3rd or 4th in Delhi Consulate till get an appointment for yourself? I think dates haven't opened up for 2nd week in Delhi yet, so you might check that too.

Comment

Originally posted by swetareddy12 View Post
                Do you think the dates in hyd for dec open up???
                I think so but again my opinion is worth what you're paying for . If you haven't got any dates yet you can keep watching and might consider getting the closer dates at other consulates.

Comment

I took appointment for 30thof dec Delhi (not liking it) but have taken it just to be safe. Still looking for anything in DEC for Hyderabad.
                  If any of you find one please update.

Comment

Originally posted by vasu4us View Post
                    I took appointment for 30thof dec Delhi (not liking it) but have taken it just to be safe. Still looking for anything in DEC for Hyderabad.
                    If any of you find one please update.
                    Did you see any dates (3rd or 4th) available in Dec at Delhi consulate?

Comment

Did you see any dates (3rd or 4th) available in Dec at Delhi consulate?
                      I have already booked for dec 29/30 for delhi. now i cannot see unless i cancel the one that i have.

Comment

Originally posted by vasu4us View Post
                        I have already booked for dec 29/30 for delhi. now i cannot see unless i cancel the one that i have.
                        That's okay. Thanks for responding.

Comment

That's okay. Thanks for responding.
                          Can anyone please post here if you see any dates in dec for Chennai in english

Comment

HYDERABAD appointments dates (new system from oct)

December dates are opened on Hyderabad from 17th to 21st ..OFC dates are also open

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                            X