Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B December 2012 Dates - Chennai Consulate

Hello,

I have been looking out for December dates at Chennai consulate for past 2-3 days and haven't seen any of them open up. Can someone please tell me the following:

1. When will December H1B appointment dates open?

2. Did they already open and get filled up?

3. If I return from US to Bangalore, can I go to any consulate in the country which has Dec, open dates?

Am looking for dates in between (Dec 10th and 31st).

Thank you very much.

Don't about #1 and #2 but for #3 for sure you can go to any consulate outside the US including all four in India.

Comment

Originally posted by itsshanks View Post
      Don't about #1 and #2 but for #3 for sure you can go to any consulate outside the US including all four in India.
      Thanks!

Anyone else who has any info about questions #1 and #2?
      Thank you!

Comment

also looking

I am also looking for December dates also, it appears that the Dec dates were released earlier in Oct end from what I can see on the forum threads. The question is will we get dates in December once more?

Comment

Dec dates?

Originally posted by jaikumar View Post
          I am also looking for December dates also, it appears that the Dec dates were released earlier in Oct end from what I can see on the forum threads. The question is will we get dates in December once more?
          cam someone please post here if Dec dates open? Thanks!

Comment

Nothing yet

Nothing in December yet! Fingers crossed! Nov end dates are open if anyone is interested!

Comment

Hi,
              On dec 9th at 3am PST for dec11th 8:30am slot opened in chennai and I booked it. At 7:30pm PST dec 21st 7:30am slot opened for my husband and he also booked it for H1B stamping

I advice to constantly check once in morning afternoon and evening.. I got lucky twice

Comment

Dec Date in Chennai

Dec 7 now open in Chennai! Nov 23, 26, 29 and 30th also open

Comment

Originally posted by jaikumar View Post
                  Dec 7 now open in Chennai! Nov 23, 26, 29 and 30th also open
                  I checked today and doesn't show any open dates for whole of November, December and Jan. I want an appointment in the last week of November or first two weeks of December. When did you check these dates?

Comment

Originally posted by supriyadk View Post
                    I checked today and doesn't show any open dates for whole of November, December and Jan. I want an appointment in the last week of November or first two weeks of December. When did you check these dates?
                    Chennai is now open for Dec 3,4,5,6.

Hyderabad still not open for Dec.

Don't ask for other places.

Comment

Hyd visa dates for Dec

hims4ever
                      Hello friends,
                      At the outset, I would like to express my deepest appreciation to the members and the founders of this site.

I scheduled my Visa appt in Dec. the present dates avail are 10,11,12,13,14. The dates in Jan (till mid Jan) were also avail. Also the Feb dates were avail for slotting.
                      I checked this at 1600 on 24 Nov.
                      24/11/12 20:18

Comment

Does any one know what dates are now available for Delhi?

What's the best time to check for slots in IST?

Comment

Hi,

If you see any dates being opened in the December last week or January first week, can you please reply to this thread?
                          Right now, the earliest open date that I can see after December 14th is January 4th. Also, I could not find any OFC dates on January 3rd..that means I have to travel all the way to Chennai twice for the visa process.This is very inconvenient for me.
                          Hence, I would appreciate it if someone lets me know of the open consular/OFC dates in dec last week/jan 1st week, so that I can cancel and reschedule my current appointment.

Thanks in advance,
                          Deepika

Comment

Originally posted by deepikapr View Post
                            Hi,

If you see any dates being opened in the December last week or January first week, can you please reply to this thread?
                            Right now, the earliest open date that I can see after December 14th is January 4th. Also, I could not find any OFC dates on January 3rd..that means I have to travel all the way to Chennai twice for the visa process.This is very inconvenient for me.
                            Hence, I would appreciate it if someone lets me know of the open consular/OFC dates in dec last week/jan 1st week, so that I can cancel and reschedule my current appointment.

Thanks in advance,
                            Deepika
                            Are you seeing OFC dates in chennai? I can't see any OFC dates available anywhere though the Jan dates are now open. I called the helpline and they said that the OFC dates will soon be open (but those folks don't have much idea about the dates in general).

Comment

Some Jan dates are open now.
                              Needs OFC on Jan 20 and interview on Jan 22.
                              Ping me if you see these dates open up

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X