X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS 160 Previous employment & Primary Occupation

Hi,

I have 2 questions which is holding me from submitting the DS-160 form

1) Primary Occupation : I have done my Masters in Information Systems and Bachelors in India in Information Technology and I am currently working as a Software Engineer
    So should I entire as Computer Science or Engineer or Other ?

2) Previous Employment : Here is my case I have worked in India in TCS prior to MS and have done my Co-op(same as internship) at Goldman Sachs as a part of Masters program during Mid Summer and Fall 2011.I have also done 2 on campus jobs during Spring 2011 and Spring & Summer 2012.These on campus jobs have nothing related to Software Engineering or programming.
    The previous employment allows me to list on 2 jobs in the form.So what should I enter on the form.If I enter by latest I have to enter the 2 on campus jobs so I cannot enter my Co-op and TCS work exp in the form which I feel are my strengths. But if I enter these workexperiences then I cannot enter my latest jobs i.e on campus for which University is my employer Please try to reply ASAP as I have to go to India in December and have to fill out this is form at the earliest

Hey Please reply guys.This is urgent I havent finalized my plan because of this

Comment

I am having the same issue did you find the answer for this?

Originally posted by abhijeet.kushe View Post
      Hey Please reply guys.This is urgent I havent finalized my plan because of this

Can you post what you did. i am only able to enter only 2 employers. what you finally did?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X