Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is dependent stamping is required if H1 holders employer has been changed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is dependent stamping is required if H1 holders employer has been changed?

Let me first explain my case here,

I was working for companyA. CompanyA has filled my petition for H1b and stamping done in India and its valid till Mar 2014. Currently I am in US and changed my employer and has new I797. We haven't visited India since I change my employer. Now my wife and kid(dependent) is planning to visit India.

Que:
    1. Can my wife and kid travel to India?
    2. While returning back to US will there be any issue because we haven't done restamping since I changed my employer? Visa is valid till Mar 2014

Thanks in advance...

Originally posted by raviraj4u View Post
    Let me first explain my case here,

I was working for companyA. CompanyA has filled my petition for H1b and stamping done in India and its valid till Mar 2014. Currently I am in US and changed my employer and has new I797. We haven't visited India since I change my employer. Now my wife and kid(dependent) is planning to visit India.

Que:
    1. Can my wife and kid travel to India?
    2. While returning back to US will there be any issue because we haven't done restamping since I changed my employer? Visa is valid till Mar 2014

Thanks in advance...
    If their visa is valid till 2014 they need not go for stamping again. They should carry latest I797 approval notice, along with your latest employment verification letter.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      If their visa is valid till 2014 they need not go for stamping again. They should carry latest I797 approval notice, along with your latest employment verification letter.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      I am not going to India so will that be ok ?
      Is there any way to get this details from USCIS ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X