Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa interview at Mumbai 15th November

Guys,
    I have an interview appointment for tomorrow at the Mumbai consulate, but given the tense situation in Mumbai today I am not sure if public transport will be on the streets tomorrow and it might get tricky to get to the consulate worse if a bandh is declared it will make it even more difficult. Is anyone else in the same boat? what are you guys planning to do?
    Last edited by indian_guy0219; 11-15-2012, 12:16 PM.

Originally posted by indian_guy0219 View Post
    Guys,
    I have an interview appointment for tomorrow at the Mumbai consulate, but given the tense situation in Mumbai today I am not sure if public transport will be on the streets tomorrow and it might get tricky to get to the consulate worse if a bandh is declared it will make it even more difficult. Is anyone else in the same boat? what are you guys planning to do?

Rohit
    Hi Rohit,

Did you hear anything from the embassy?? I also have my interview. Not sure what will happen.

Not a legal advice

Comment

Originally posted by pt2012 View Post
      Hi Rohit,

Did you hear anything from the embassy?? I also have my interview. Not sure what will happen.

Not a legal advice
      Nothing yet, I called the call center (US travel docs) and they did not have any specific info. What time is your appointment?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X