Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 - DS 160 does not ask for photo

Hello,

I am trying to fill the DS 160 for my spouse. The DS 160 never asks for any photo at all. In the review section it says the photo will be taken at ASC.
    I looked up the ustraveldocs website and even there it gives details of the specs of the photo to be uploaded.
    Am I doing anything wrong ? Or is this the process now ?

Cheers,
    This is my opinion. Not a legal advice

Originally posted by happybuddha View Post
    Hello,

I am trying to fill the DS 160 for my spouse. The DS 160 never asks for any photo at all. In the review section it says the photo will be taken at ASC.
    I looked up the ustraveldocs website and even there it gives details of the specs of the photo to be uploaded.
    Am I doing anything wrong ? Or is this the process now ?

Cheers,
    Having same issue here.... any update on that? Is it the new process?

Comment

That means they will take the picture at ASC with their camera. YOu can take 2 original photoes. This is a new process.
      Immihelp Support
      No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by immihelp View Post
        That means they will take the picture at ASC with their camera. YOu can take 2 original photoes. This is a new process.
        I am in the process of filling my DS160 (for H1-B) and for my wife (H4). The strange thing is, when I completed my DS 160 on Sunday(2 days back) it gave me a provision to upload photo but for my wife it doesnt. Did something change in two days? Or is it a H1 vs H4 thing?

Comment

Originally posted by ram999 View Post
          I am in the process of filling my DS160 (for H1-B) and for my wife (H4). The strange thing is, when I completed my DS 160 on Sunday(2 days back) it gave me a provision to upload photo but for my wife it doesnt. Did something change in two days? Or is it a H1 vs H4 thing?
          Any idea Admins? Did you guys go ahead and submit the application without the photo? Should we take this risk ? Because anyway they will take a photo there?
          happybuddha, G_Rambabu what do you think you are doing?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X