Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT : H1 stamping interview without paystubs

Hi,

I have just got my H1 extension done in October. Now I am planning to change job in late december and planning a trip to India in January first week.

As my extension was done, I will have to go for stamping. But as I would be changing the job in december, I will not be able to produce any paystub from the employer of my petition.

Can you please tell me can I attend interview without paystubs? What could be the alternative of paystubs from latest employer?

Can you please tell me how risky this situation be? What could be the chances of denial or 221g because of lack of paystubs of my latest employer?

My current employer is service based company and new employer would be product based company.

Thanks

You only need paystubs for the period that you are employed with that company. Previous company's paystubs may be needed to prove that you maintained status.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Thanks.

But can you please tell me how risky this situation be? What could be the chances of denial or 221g because of lack of paystubs of my latest employer?

Thanks

Comment

Can anybody please help me in resolving below doubt?

Thanks

Comment

Hi,

Can anybody please let me know what could be the alternate document which I need to submit if I do not have payslips as mentioned below?

Thanks,
          Jenish

Comment

Originally posted by jenish007 View Post
            Hi,

Can anybody please let me know what could be the alternate document which I need to submit if I do not have payslips as mentioned below?

Thanks,
            Jenish
            Petitioner's Supporting Documents should be enough to show that you have recently changed job(Including Offer Letter, Client Letter if any, I129, LCA, Letter to USCIS etc from New Employer)
            With above set of documents you will need to provide the paystub form previous Employer Until November or December.

Thanks,
            MP

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X