Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Entering US with Stamping of Company A with Petition of Company B.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entering US with Stamping of Company A with Petition of Company B.

Here is my situation - I used to work for company A on H1-B and transferred my H1-B successfully to Company B and started working for B from July 2011. I still have a stamping from company A valid until Feb 2013. I am planning to travel to India in Dec 2012 - Jan 2013 timeframe. And one more point is Company B was acquired by Company C in Jan 2012.

My questions are:
    1. Is it suggested to get a new stamping during my visit to India or is it legal to enter US with the current stamping?
    (I am a bit confused whether to go for stamping due to the merger thing involved. Petition has Company B's name, Payslips still in then name of Company B since the payroll systems haven't yet migrated to Company C. Any new letters to USCIS from my employer will be in the name of Company C)
    2. If I can enter with the current stamping from Company A, how early should I enter before the stamping expiry?
    3. My petition is in the name of Company A which doesn't exist in that name since the merger with Company C, should I request an I-94 at POE in Company B/C's name?

Appreciate all valuable responses. Thanks!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X