Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B being filed by two employers, with whom shall I go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B being filed by two employers, with whom shall I go?

Hi,

I had quit my job and was jobless in Dec 2010. Then I received offer from employer X saying they will file my H1B and once I get visa they will pull me on their payroll and send me to US. They also said visa process takes much time and as I was jobless, I can join any other company till then. I had other offers, so I joined employer Y. Employer X filed my application and it got approved in Nov 2011, nearly after 1 year! After that employer X did not take it further (I tried to ask reasons but they were not very satisfactory). Now in last month i.e. in Oct 2012, they came back and asked me to fill online interview forms. It has been accepted.

Now my current employer (employer Y), after seeing my good performance, is planning to file for H1B. I have worked with Y and they have good policies + my all expenses will be paid by Y unlike X who will pay for my single trip and will not pay for my spouse visa etc (if I get married).

I want to go with Employer Y. Can I do that?

If I do not appear for visa i'view for Employer X will that cause any problem for my visa with Employer Y?

If I appear for i'view and my visa for Employer X get's rejected, will that cause any problem for my visa application with Employer Y?

Your help is highly appreciated.
    Last edited by jungle_king; 11-25-2012, 07:21 AM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X