Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h1b-- impact of f1 rejection

hi all,
    actually i'm applying for h1b for the fiscal year 2005 - premium processing but in the year 2000 i got rejection on f1 ,after which i left to uk to persue M.S in (computing),my doubt is do they maintain database of f1 rejections and would it show any impact on my h1b, please clarify me on this issue

imapact of previous f1 rejection on h1

i'm in the same boat mate, plz let me know if u hear something...my f1 got rejected in 2002...and i came to uk and am applying for h1 now...

Comment

Hi,
      This not uncommon. Just go fully documented and prepared for the interview. And H1b, being the kind of visa that gives you the option to legally immigrate and settle in the US, the non-immigrant intent does not have to be proved.
      All the best.
      VEENA
      (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

impact of f1 rejection on h1b

hi all!

thanks a lot veena for ur reply....i am an indian and am planning to apply in uk...been living here for three years now...two years as a student and one year in a call center....
        1. what do u think r my chances of getting h1?
        2. lately , london consulate has been rejecting visas asking them to reapply in chennai , reason being they r unable to verify the bachelors degree credentials......so wht r my chances....i cant go to chennai coz there r no appointments until jan.2006...
        please advise me on this....

Comment

Hi Master cupid,
          As you have rightly pointed out, the consulates outside India will not be capable of verifying Indian degrees and therefore there is every probability that you will be redirected to your home consulate. If you anticipate a rejection, best is not to waste time, energy and money by applying in London. Make an appointment ASAP at home consulate and do the needful.
          VEENA
          (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X