H1B Stamping in Hyderabad thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Stamping in Hyderabad thread

Hi, Anyone recently gone or scheduled appointment near future? Wondering what is the successful rate in Hyderabad! Just want to keep track of all the people in a single thread for hyderabad. I have my appointment scheduled for Jan 10th, 2013.

Thanks

h1b stamping in hyderabad

Hi,
    I had my interview (H1B and H4) on Nov29th @ Hyderabad. Both were approved with out any issues. H1b and H4 are approved before me.

Thanks,
    Raja

Comment

passport status

I had my H1B stamping done on Nov 28th in Hyderabad. It went fine and the interviewer was very cool. 2 more cases in front of me also got their visas approved.

I am tracking my passport my sending my passport number to [email protected] and I get a reply saying - 'Your passport is still with post'

Any idea what does this mean and how much time does it take to get the passport ?

and is there any other link to check the passport status ?

Comment

so you opted for mail the passport instead of pickup? may be you can call ustraveldocs ! their customer service is better and they will assist you.

Comment

Hyd visa interview Jan 7 or 8 th needed

Anybody happen to see interview dates in Hyd consulate Jan 7 or 8 th. Please let me know. I have appointment on JAN16 th. I need to prepone it.

Thanks
          Vasu

Comment

I m also in the same boat. I got my appointment on Jan 10th. But I would like to prepone to Jan 2\3. Please let us know if any dates are available.

Thank you

Comment

Anil

If you get prepone dates, Please let me know before you cancel your appointment. I will take Jan 10 th. email id: [email protected]

thanks

Comment

yeah sure, will do.

Comment

Can you please ping me if you see dates during first week of Jan.

Thanks in advance
                  Originally posted by d-anil View Post
                  yeah sure, will do.

Comment

Originally posted by rtippabhotla View Post
                    I had my H1B stamping done on Nov 28th in Hyderabad. It went fine and the interviewer was very cool. 2 more cases in front of me also got their visas approved.

I am tracking my passport my sending my passport number to [email protected] and I get a reply saying - 'Your passport is still with post'

Any idea what does this mean and how much time does it take to get the passport ?

and is there any other link to check the passport status ?

did you get ur passports ? if so when?

Comment

H1B Stamping in Hyderabad

Hi Guys,

How was the VISA approval success rate in Hyderabad?

what are the questions?

my appointment is in few days.. (Next week)
                      Reddy

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X