H1B Visa Stamping after renewal in Nogales Mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa Stamping after renewal in Nogales Mexico

Going to have my H1 stamped in Nogales Mexico on the 10th(5 PM ASC) and 11th (11 AM Consular) at Nogales Mexico. Would love to know of recent experiences there please. Thinking of using Automatic Revalidation for US entry (hoping the visa won't be denied) and planning to enter Mexico without their visa using the leisure travel program. Kindly point me to posts/blogs of the related topics or share the experiences in the VERY RECENT PAST.

1. H1B always... same company.. same client..
    2. Extension filed before expiry of i-94 and got approved after expiry (sep 2011).
    3. Got all documents needed as listed in most checklists - including client, end-client letters and employment verification letters.
    4. Not planning to submit i-94 (that came with i-797) when leaving US border into Mexico.
    5. Haven't done anything to get a visa for Mexico as I had found posts about not having to if visiting for 30 or lesser days for leisure.
    6. Haven't really thought about booking hotels and stuff yet and would love suggestions.

Thank you sooo much in advance.

Please read,
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Comment

I was hoping for some recent first hand experience especially with the visa for Mexico and stuff.. it feels good to see somebody respond. Thanks "Amrica".

Comment

Hi,

I am also going to Nogales Mexico same day 10th of DEC,
        One of my friend recently went and came back without issues, probably we can meet their at Nogales, I have my ASC on Saturday and VISA on Monday.

Send me an email if you are also coming there the same day.

Thanks,
        NIVAS

Comment

Originally posted by SollungaPlease View Post
          Thinking of using Automatic Revalidation for US entry (hoping the visa won't be denied) and planning to enter Mexico without their visa using the leisure travel program.

Is this possible ? I am also looking for similar alternatives just in case I get visa denied, I can safely come back to US.

Comment

Originally posted by lostpacket View Post
            Is this possible ? I am also looking for similar alternatives just in case I get visa denied, I can safely come back to US.
            Not if you apply for a Visa or if it gets rejected.

Comment

Going to Nogales. need help

Hi,

I will be travelling to Nogales on the 17th dec 2012 and would really appreciate if you could email me your H1 stamping experience. I have been to Nogales before but the process has changed now. previously we use to collect our passport from the counselate itself but now i believe we have to get it fromthe DHL.

Would be really helpful if you cold email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Amitav

Originally posted by dnvnivas View Post
              Hi,

I am also going to Nogales Mexico same day 10th of DEC,
              One of my friend recently went and came back without issues, probably we can meet their at Nogales, I have my ASC on Saturday and VISA on Monday.

Send me an email if you are also coming there the same day.

Thanks,
              NIVAS

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X