Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New H1 (w/0 client letter and about-to-expire SoW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New H1 (w/0 client letter and about-to-expire SoW)

Hi There,

My employer is likely to file a H1 this year..My concerns are as below
    1) My client wont issue a client letter
    2) SoW (in place of a client letter) is valid only till Dec 2013..so when my petition is filed in Apr/May 13 will it have any prob esp without client letter ?

What are the odds of getting this through ? Kindly advise

Many Thanks
    Regards, Varada

Hi please could someone look into this and reply ? What are the alternatives in this case ? If we submit the SoW with end as Dec 31, 2013 and Travel start date as Nov-1, 2013 what would be the implications.. ? The project has been with my company for almost 3 years now and I have been a part of it for almost 2.5 years. will this fact give an edge to my case ? Please advise..

Comment

Originally posted by Varada Rajan View Post
      Hi There,

My employer is likely to file a H1 this year..My concerns are as below
      1) My client wont issue a client letter
      2) SoW (in place of a client letter) is valid only till Dec 2013..so when my petition is filed in Apr/May 13 will it have any prob esp without client letter ?

What are the odds of getting this through ? Kindly advise

Many Thanks
      Regards, Varada
      Advisable to carry client letter, if not you can only carry whatever you have. Worst case you might get a RFE /221G to submit additional documents which might include a client letter. No one can predict the odds as its all case to case basis and officer to officer basis. Why wont the client issue a client letter when they want your services?

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X