Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help me,urgent on H4

Hi all,

i thank you all for maintaining this very useful site.
    I am under a big dilemma now whether to apply for my H4 or not.
    i have already applied for my F2 thrice (dec 2003,jan 2004 twice) and got rejected.First two times it is said finance,third time potential immigrant and now my husband has got H1 approval.will my three rejections esspecially the potential immigrant have any effect on my H4.I really really need guidance ,.i don't know if i have t again beleive any consultant as all the three times i applied as they said i'll get.Please help me.I am undergoing a stressful period now.Please guide me as what i shoud do try or must decide to b in india.please....should my husband come to chennai to gte H1 b stammped or he can go to canada.he is planning canada,iam very scared now to go into the consulate.please guide me
    Last edited by srisri; 07-25-2005, 02:26 PM.

Hi sri sri,
    Any dependant of a H1B is, by law, allowed to join his/her spouse in the US. Therefore your right to join your husband on a H4 cannot be questioned. Your previous rejections might have a bearing on the present time. But each case is viewed on its own merits. It is entirely in your and your husbands hands to ensure complete documentation and complete preparation before the interview. As far as your intention to go to Canada for stamping is concerned, it may prove harmful to u in the long run. In case u decide to visit India at a later date, you will have to go for your stamping in India then to return to the USA at which point of time you will be grilled. There might also be a high chance of rejection then. So think before you act!

VEENA
    VEENA
    (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

thanks

Hi Veena,

Thanks for u r timely reply.,i meant if my husbadn who is in USA goes to CANADA for stamping and then i go to chennai embessy as i belong to this region,what r my chances or he should also come here to chennai and get it stamped.What is advisable for me to do so that i get my visa and join him.And now one more doubt is this that if my husband just sends me tha approval and if i go with that letter than his stamping from canada(so many people have done that)what r my chances of getting into USA.Please help me .I once aain thank u for u r timely reply.

Comment

hi srisri,
        Firstly, when your husband goes for his stamping in Canada, it might prove harmful to you when you go to Chennai for stamping. The Visa officer is bound to ask you why your husband didn't come to India for stamping, and you will be left without a convincing answer. Besides, the chances of rejection of his stamping in Canada cannot also be overlooked. But in case your husband and u go for the same visa interview at Chennai, the chances of getting the visa is much higher. Your husband will be able to tackle questions regarding his employment/employer more efficiently than u can all by yourself.
        Also H1b Visa is a kind of visa for which you don't have to prove to the Consulate that u are not a potential immigrant. If you are well prepared, u can tackle this also with ease.

VEENA
        (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)
        VEENA
        (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

Thanks veena

Hi Veena,

Thanks for your reply.It is very very helpful.I really cannot say how i feel when i happened to read some sincere advice.The problem is he coudln't get any leave from his job ,he is working for a consultant.You should be knowing that it is a trend rather the only way to get a job in USA now.So this is the problem.He was a student there and he has been studying from 2001 in USA,he did his MBA and now from this jan his OPt started and he is in the job from MARCH.Do you think he'll have a problem in clearing the H1b in chennai?

Thanks and Regards,

Srisri.

Comment

Hi,
            Your husband getting his H1b stamping in Chennai would entirely depend on documentation and efficiently facing the interview.
            All the best.

VEENA
            (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)
            VEENA
            (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

Hi,please suggest

Hi ,

My husband has decided to visit india for stamping and take me also alsong with him.So he has scheduled an appointment in jan as that is the earliest in chennai,we r trying tp prepaone the date.Now my question are

1) what r the chances for him to get his H1b

2) i already have three rejections for dependent f2,will they have any influence for his H1b?

3) if we both go together will that affect his h1b,what is advisable to do,should we go together or alone one by one?

4) we r aplanning to prepaone by october or end of september,by then he'll have nearly 6 months paystub,will that be ok?

5) he was on bench for two weeks after three months job,will that have any impact?

6) he has a good bank balance,will that influence?

7) what r the documents to b taken if both of us to go together?

8) should i have my marriage records and my forms or he'll have everything,should i fill up sperate forms and carry my H4 documents?

Please help me in all these querieswe really want the H1b stampping like others,so i am worried about my rejections if thye have any impact if we go together.

Please mail me about u r suggestions and ideas.

Thanks to u all
              SriSri.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X