Got approved. New H1B visa application while old is under admin processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got approved. New H1B visa application while old is under admin processing

I got 221G (Blue) @ Mumbai in August 2012. A new employer filed for H1B and I got it approved while old visa application was under admin processing.
    I had carried a letter to request to withdraw the old visa application stating all details of old visa application (DS-160#, petition #, petitioner, beneficiary, date of interview etc.) and attached 221G, I-129, I-797 and LCA copies.

Coincidence! the same VO took my new interview so it was easy to break the ice for me. He just asked name, business line, role and responsibilities and salary. And approved the visa. I was freaking about my visa interview and needed to go back to US badly.

I understand feeling of all people got rejected, under admin processing and waiting for results/interview. Good luck to all of them.
    Prepare well. Have faith.

Got approved. New H1B visa application while old is under admin processing

Good for you . I have seen your previous post. Are you continuing as consultant ??
    Track 221g / administrative processing cases at one place -- Register at http://www.immihelp.com/tracker/221g-tracker

Comment

Originally posted by applying4usvisa View Post
      I got 221G (Blue) @ Mumbai in August 2012. A new employer filed for H1B and I got it approved while old visa application was under admin processing.
      I had carried a letter to request to withdraw the old visa application stating all details of old visa application (DS-160#, petition #, petitioner, beneficiary, date of interview etc.) and attached 221G, I-129, I-797 and LCA copies.

Coincidence! the same VO took my new interview so it was easy to break the ice for me. He just asked name, business line, role and responsibilities and salary. And approved the visa. I was freaking about my visa interview and needed to go back to US badly.

I understand feeling of all people got rejected, under admin processing and waiting for results/interview. Good luck to all of them.
      Prepare well. Have faith.
      OMG.... My case was also put under admin processing in Aug 2012. Haven't got any updates since then.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X