221(g) received in london

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221(g) received in london

I have attended my h1b interview recently in london.I have three and half years work experience in UK, two years with my first employer and an year and half with the second employer.At the time of interview,she asked me about the present company working, i told her i completed my work with that company in the last month and i am on visiting visa right now.When she checked the current status on the companieshouse.co.uk website about that company she found the account returns are not made.Then she asked about my previous company, when i gave her the name of that company she could't find that company name in the database(as i know that the company was dissolved an year ago,so it was removed from the database).She gave back all my documents and said "administrative procssing".Now,what my US employer suggesting me is to go to withdraw my application from london and reappear in chennai consulate.I request u guys please let me know if u have any idea about the type of information they hold on the system about my case in london, which will be closely looked by the visa officer in chennai. I am planning to book an appointment in chennai now(i may get a slot in dec or jan), so that i can work locally in india and put that exp as my current exp.Please help me in this guys.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X