Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa Questionnaire at Chennai

Hi Friends

I am going for the H1B visa counselling at Chennai in September..I am nervous abt the type of questions i have to face there..Since my experience is only 14 months.

I would be thankful to you, if you can guide me and mail me the questionnaire for the H1B at Chennai..

Kindly do this favour..

Regards
    Varun

Hi Varun,
    You have to go with the original certificates of all your educational qualifications and transcripts. Go with the whole H1b package, incld LCA. You should be able to answer all the questions put forth to you about your company. Make sure that the website of the company is accessible. In some cases they even ask you about your employers tax papers, etc. Get hold of them if you can. Since you have been working with them for 14 months, you would have to carry your pay-slips and IT returns. If you have been previously employed, take all the relevant experience letters, IT returns etc. If you can get a letter from the employer as to how you are going to employed for the next one year, that might also greatly help.
    You have to be confident to face even technical questions, which they might ask about your job.
    VEENA
    (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)
    VEENA
    (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X