Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Visa question

Hi,

I have an active stamped H1B Visa from my employer, I have not used the H1B to travel to US. I am currently in India.Now I am intending to join my husband in US on H4.

My Question here is,

1) I have a long notice period in my company and it would take 3 months to get my relieving letter from them.Can I apply for H4 and would there be any issues in stamping as I have a active H1B visa and have not yet fully relieved from my company?
    2) We got married in the month of November, will there be any questions/issues raised during the stamping regarding the late applicaton of my H4 application and as it would be 3-4 months after my marriage?

Please advice

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by raghav2811 View Post
    Hi,

I have an active stamped H1B Visa from my employer, I have not used the H1B to travel to US. I am currently in India.Now I am intending to join my husband in US on H4.

My Question here is,

1) I have a long notice period in my company and it would take 3 months to get my relieving letter from them.Can I apply for H4 and would there be any issues in stamping as I have a active H1B visa and have not yet fully relieved from my company? -- It does not matter. But you should not work while in the US.
    2) We got married in the month of November, will there be any questions/issues raised during the stamping regarding the late applicaton of my H4 application and as it would be 3-4 months after my marriage? -- That's fine.

Please advice

Thanks in advance.
    See above.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X