X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raghvi
    replied
    Originally posted by immigrant2011 View Post
    I was stuck in India due to the 221(g) for more then a year and finally got the stamping. I had to fly back to USA immediately for some work related issues. Now i am planning to visit India for 3-4 weeks to bring my family and wrap up the pending things, do i need to take any documents other then the passport/visa, i do have stamping good until 2015. Also to add I will be working remote from India throughout my visit.

Also as i will be flying within a month of return back could it cause any problem at POE. Just to mention for me POE was very smooth and was issued I-94 up until validity of visa.

Thanks in advance for your help with this.
    You should be good, carry with you all the documents that you carried when you came on the new H1 along with last few month spay stubs and latest employment letter and you should be good. Yes of course the dependents regular docs liek birth certificate, marriage certificate etc.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Leave a comment:

• immigrant2011
    started a topic Travel to India after 221(g)

Travel to India after 221(g)

I was stuck in India due to the 221(g) for more then a year and finally got the stamping. I had to fly back to USA immediately for some work related issues. Now i am planning to visit India for 3-4 weeks to bring my family and wrap up the pending things, do i need to take any documents other then the passport/visa, i do have stamping good until 2015. Also to add I will be working remote from India throughout my visit.

Also as i will be flying within a month of return back could it cause any problem at POE. Just to mention for me POE was very smooth and was issued I-94 up until validity of visa.

Thanks in advance for your help with this.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X