Successful stamping after 221(g) -- 221g after Sept 12 only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Successful stamping after 221(g) -- 221g after Sept 12 only

I would like to start a thread which tracks all the successful stampings that are done after 221g. Please only include experiences that happened after late 2012.

I have a blue 221g from Mumbai consulate. As i am still on waiting status i would not include it
    Track 221g / administrative processing cases at one place -- Register at http://www.immihelp.com/tracker/221g-tracker

I got 221g still waiting

Originally posted by hawkeye13 View Post
    I would like to start a thread which tracks all the successful stampings that are done after 221g. Please only include experiences that happened after late 2012.

I have a blue 221g from Mumbai consulate. As i am still on waiting status i would not include it
    I got 221g on 7th Nov 2012 still waiting, it saying need more administration process time.

Comment

What consulate ? What color 221g Blue/White/Yellow/Green ?
      Have you contacted consulate so far ?
      Has your case referred back to USCIS ?

Originally posted by prav1 View Post
      I got 221g on 7th Nov 2012 still waiting, it saying need more administration process time.
      Track 221g / administrative processing cases at one place -- Register at http://www.immihelp.com/tracker/221g-tracker

Comment

Anybody has any approved 221g application after November 2012.

I have seen some cases where applicant receives an email but the CEAC number does not get updated in PDF.

If you have some experience like this please share.

Comment

Got yellow 221 G admin process with no docs during H1B stamping interview

Hello Friends,

I would like to share my H1B stamping interview exp. with you, i appreared for interview on 15th Jan 2013 at Mumbai Consulate.

VO asked me standard 4 to 5 question like, who is my employer, my client, my designation and job duties, my salary, am i married or not and finally he asked me if i have been into states earlier, i replied yes and he asked how long was my stay and what i was doing till that duration, i replied i was doing knowlwdge transition and and business mettings.

and he handed over a yellow slip with no docs and asked to check the mumbai US consulate website, once my CEAC no get updated then I can submit all the required docs with passport to nearest VFS for visa stamping.

Hope will get my CEAC no. updated soon.

Best of luck to everyone who is in the same boat...
          Last edited by salim.ahemad; 01-21-2013, 04:25 AM. Reason: Consulate location.

Comment

Sorry to hear that.

I hope your case gets updated soon. I am still waiting after 11 days (Business days).

God Speed.

Originally posted by salim.ahemad View Post
            Hello Friends,

I would like to share my H1B stamping interview exp. with you, i appreared for interview on 15th Jan 2013 at Mumbai Consulate.

VO asked me standard 4 to 5 question like, who is my employer, my client, my designation and job duties, my salary, am i married or not and finally he asked me if i have been into states earlier, i replied yes and he asked how long was my stay and what i was doing till that duration, i replied i was doing knowlwdge transition and and business mettings.

and he handed over a yellow slip with no docs and asked to check the mumbai US consulate website, once my CEAC no get updated then I can submit all the required docs with passport to nearest VFS for visa stamping.

Hope will get my CEAC no. updated soon.

Best of luck to everyone who is in the same boat...

Comment

I have seen some cases where applicant receives an email but the CEAC number does not get updated in PDF.

Yes you are correct, this happened with me too, during my B1 I have got 221 G yellow same which I just got during H1B.

Visa officer asked me to track the CEAC on their website but it never appeared, after 45 days I received an email from US consulate to continue my pending application process by coming any business day with no appointment, I submitted the passport and got back with stamped within a week.

Hope everything will be alright....

Comment

Hi,

I went for H1B visa stamping to Chennai Consulate along with my Spouse on 26th Nov 2012. Got pink slip, no additional documents requested.

Both Visa issued on 17th Jan 2013.

Regards
                Haidmo

Comment

Hi hawkeye,

Sorry to hear that.

I hope your case gets updated soon. I am still waiting after 11 days (Business days).

God Speed.
                  Any update from your side, have you contacted to consulate so far through email or phone.?

Comment

I haven't heard anything back.

I have contacted them multiple times but I haven't heard any new news from them.

Ceac tracking says same admin processing crap. Dates haven't been updated on ceac website either.

Comment

I haven't heard anything back.

I have contacted them multiple times but I haven't heard any new news from them.

Ceac tracking says same admin processing crap. Dates haven't been updated on ceac website either.

Did you checked your CEAC No. on .pdf file located on consulate website, May be your CEAC no. appeared there?

Comment

Did you checked your CEAC No. on .pdf file located on consulate website, May be your CEAC no. appeared there?
                        It hasnt appeared on pdf or i havent received any email from consulate.

Has your case appeared on pdf ?

Comment

It hasnt appeared on pdf or i havent received any email from consulate.

Has your case appeared on pdf ?
                          No, still checking the .pdf file everyday, It may possible that consulate will send an email stating to continue pending visa application.

One of my friend who is working with me have got his name appeared in .pdf file after 11 days, then he submitted the passport and copy of I797 to Pune VFS, next day he got a call from embassy to come and provide fingerprints, now he is waiting to get his passport.

He attended his interview on last week of Dec 2012 .

Comment

I have sent you my contact info as a private message.
                            Please check.

No, still checking the .pdf file everyday, It may possible that consulate will send an email stating to continue pending visa application.

One of my friend who is working with me have got his name appeared in .pdf file after 11 days, then he submitted the passport and copy of I797 to Pune VFS, next day he got a call from embassy to come and provide fingerprints, now he is waiting to get his passport.

He attended his interview on last week of Dec 2012 .

Comment

I have sent you my contact info as a private message.
                              Please check.
                              Just wanted to let you know that my friend who was interviewed in last week of dec 2012 received the passport with stamping.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X