Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An applicant with this information already exists whose email starts with

Hi,

Background: "B1" visa processed by my earlier company, for which my company has a common profile for scheduling appointment's which cannot be shared across by them.

Currently my "H4" visa is under process, after submission of DS160 form and trying to UpdateProfile before scheduling interview appointment am getting the below error:
    "An applicant with this information already exists whose email starts with YYYY YYYY YYYY X"

Please help as am unable to schedule an appointment, as my profile is incomplete.

Thanks in advance.

You should contact your company and have them remove you from the system.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by testdeepa View Post
      Hi,

Background: "B1" visa processed by my earlier company, for which my company has a common profile for scheduling appointment's which cannot be shared across by them.

Currently my "H4" visa is under process, after submission of DS160 form and trying to UpdateProfile before scheduling interview appointment am getting the below error:
      "An applicant with this information already exists whose email starts with YYYY YYYY YYYY X"

Please help as am unable to schedule an appointment, as my profile is incomplete.

Thanks in advance.
      Hi Deepa,

I am in the same situation. How did you managed to complete your registration? Please help me.

Thanks in Advance.
      Aashish

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X