Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Visa Stamping status change from L2 to H4

Hi All

After changing the status from L1 to H1 with in the US I have not gone out of the country (USA). Hence I do not have H1 Visa stamped in my Passport. I only have H1 Visa Approval papers. If I leave the country and to re-enter the USA, I need to get my H1 visa stamped, in India.

The question is my spouse will be travelling to India alone by End of Feb, 2013, and will be returning to the US after couple of months. As I will not be accompanying her during her visit to India. Can she get her H4 visa stamped without the primary applicant?

Regards

Originally posted by basu711 View Post
    Hi All

After changing the status from L1 to H1 with in the US I have not gone out of the country (USA). Hence I do not have H1 Visa stamped in my Passport. I only have H1 Visa Approval papers. If I leave the country and to re-enter the USA, I need to get my H1 visa stamped, in India.

The question is my spouse will be travelling to India alone by End of Feb, 2013, and will be returning to the US after couple of months. As I will not be accompanying her during her visit to India. Can she get her H4 visa stamped without the primary applicant?

Regards
    As long as your H1 employment is genuine and you have the right documentation it should not be an issue getting H4 stamping for your spouse.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X