Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 stamping questions

Situation Summary

1. I was with company1 on H1b , for which my wife stamped H4 came to USA ( valid till 09/18/2013)
    2. I changed to company2, H1b done , wife also has approved her H4 with company2
    3. Changed to company 3 , h1 and h4 approved for wife , She traveled vacation to India on Oct-2012
    4. My current company3 merged with Company4 , for Company4 my h1b visa petition filled in normal processing (on Jan-2013)

Questions :

1. Does she need to go for stamping ? or can she travel valid stamping till sep-2013 with company1
    2.If she need to go for stamping ,does she need to wait till company4 approval ? or can she go with company3 ?
    Last edited by [email protected]; 01-28-2013, 03:31 PM.

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Situation Summary

1. I was with company1 on H1b , for which my wife stamped H4 came to USA ( valid till 09/18/2013)
    2. I changed to company2, H1b done , wife also has approved her H4 with company2
    3. Changed to company 3 , h1 and h4 approved for wife , She traveled vacation to India on Oct-2012
    4. My current company3 merged with Company4 , for Company4 my h1b visa petition filled in normal processing (on Jan-2013)

Questions :

1. Does she need to go for stamping ? or can she travel valid stamping till sep-2013 with company1
    2.If she need to go for stamping ,does she need to wait till company4 approval ? or can she go with company3 ?
    She can use the same Visa and your latest employer's H1 petition to travel to US. On arrival she should make sure that her I-94 is according to the latest employer's petition. It is better if Company 4's approval is in hand at that time.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X