Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 transfer Questions

Hi All,

i need some help on transferring my H1.let me give you a brief on my situation:

1.i got my first H1b in 2008-2011 through company (A) but came to US in Aug 2010 and have been working with them since then.they also filed my extention in 2011 while i was on project and got a 2yr extenstion i.e from 2011-2013.
    2.my project ended last nov i.e oct 2012 and i's on bench for nov,dec'2012.mean while i's approached by company (B) earlier this month who offered me a project 2 weeks ago and filed a H1b transfer in normal processing for me and sent a reciept number.my previous company is not aware of my transfer.
    3.my previous employer made me sign a vacation letter for 1 whole month of nov'2012 to avoid payrole and he did not run my payrole for december as yet.the new company filed my H1 transfer in mid january.

i have given all the paystubs till last october for my new employer.now my question is will my H1 get transferred or will there be any obligations in it.if you think so what are the possible obligations.i have submitted the vendor letter/client letter also.

anyone who can help me with this question is truly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X