Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B extension with current employer

Hi ,

I have transferred my H1b petition to employer B but I am not joining B and am continuing with A (current employer) and extension is due in few months .Transferred H1b with B is valid 2 more years and now I am going for H1b extension with A .

1) Do I need to give transferred petition(B) to A while filing for extension
    2)what is the possibility of getting RFE .. asking to revoke petition with employer B during extension
    3)what will be the other issues arise during extension .

Can you please help me on this?

Thanks
    Sandeep

Originally posted by sandeepbhal2013 View Post
    Hi ,

I have transferred my H1b petition to employer B but I am not joining B and am continuing with A (current employer) and extension is due in few months .Transferred H1b with B is valid 2 more years and now I am going for H1b extension with A .

1) Do I need to give transferred petition(B) to A while filing for extension -- No
    2)what is the possibility of getting RFE .. asking to revoke petition with employer B during extension --RFE is possible asking which company you are working for currently, but that can be easily answered. Neither A nor you can revoke B's petition, if at all USCIS will contact B to do that.
    3)what will be the other issues arise during extension . -- None because of any mentioned fact.

Can you please help me on this?

Thanks
    Sandeep
    See above.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X