Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1 B transfer while a transfer is in progress .. URGENT Any help highly appreciated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B transfer while a transfer is in progress .. URGENT Any help highly appreciated

Hey

I have a common problem of transferring my H1 B visa, while another transfer is in progress

My situation:

I have a H1 from company A, which expires in Sept 2013. I quit Company A to join Company B. I joined Company B as soon as I got a H1B Transfer receipt. Now I have an offer from Company C.

Company B is doing normal H1Transfer processing which can take upto 3 months. Company C wants to do premium processing which takes only 15 days.

My questions:
    Is it possible for me to get H1 Transfer approval to Company C, before my transfer petition to Company B. In that case, can I completely forget about H1 B transfer petition to Company B.

What would happen if my petition to transfer to Company C gets approved, but petition to transfer to Company B gets denied?
    Last edited by random_indian; 01-31-2013, 04:13 AM.

Originally posted by random_indian View Post
    Hey

I have a common problem of transferring my H1 B visa, while another transfer is in progress

My situation:

I have a H1 from company A, which expires in Sept 2013. I quit Company A to join Company B. I joined Company B as soon as I got a H1B Transfer receipt. Now I have an offer from Company C.

Company B is doing normal H1Transfer processing which can take upto 3 months. Company C wants to do premium processing which takes only 15 days.

My questions:
    Is it possible for me to get H1 Transfer approval to Company C, before my transfer petition to Company B. In that case, can I completely forget about H1 B transfer petition to Company B.

What would happen if my petition to transfer to Company C gets approved, but petition to transfer to Company B gets denied

Hey Guys

Bumping this up

Comment

Bumping again, expecting for a reply

Originally posted by random_indian View Post
      Hey

My situation:

My questions:

What would happen if my petition to transfer to Company C gets approved, but petition to transfer to Company B gets denied?

Comment

As you have already quit employer A I believe you need to wait till approval of A to B comes across before you can transfer to C.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X