Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 to F1 Visa

Hi all,

My wife just got a RFE in H4-F1 process. They are asking for her bank statements showing that her father is sending funds to support her studies as mentioned in her I-20.
    Here is the background of application process what we did; As Her father is sponsoring, we did submit her's father affidavit of support with bank letter showing amount around $40000, and all other supportive documents.

As we understand (to avoid IT enquiry) its diffcult for anyone to send $40000 to her US checking/savings account. So her father just sent her one semester fee which we can show in bank statement to USCIS.

I have two questions:

1) Is it acceptable to USCIS if her bank statement shows wire transfer from her father of $12000(one sem fee). As she has already paid that fee and her remaining bank balance is now only $200.
    2) As i am her husband(on H1B), except education which is father is supporting, i am supporting her other expenses. Do i need to fill I-134 to state that i am supporting also.
    So now USCIS will be having 2nd sponsor also. Is it a good idea?

Please guys i need you help. I am ready to pay lawyer fee if any.

Thanks,

You can submit her father's bank statements from his home country which show the remaining amount and fee receipts from the university showing that she has already paid the fees for 1 semester.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X