Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Visa

Hi all,

I scheduled an appointment for my Wife for H4 visa about 2 months ago and then my company got dissolved, now I have a new job offer and the H1 Transfer process is going on and she goes for interview by the end of the month

1. Is a new employement letter with Salary Info and start date good enough for the interview?
    2. I have already given her my W-2, Tax filings and other documents to her from my previous employer
    3. My understanding is the WAC remains the same but there is a adjustment of status, am i right or wrong?
    4. Should I go an change/Edit the company info on the interview/Consulate website?

what should I do as I cant reschedule her appt as there are no slots available till December?

Thanks,
    [Confused Guy]

Hi,

1. Is a new employement letter with Salary Info and start date good enough for the interview?
    2. I have already given her my W-2, Tax filings and other documents to her from my previous employer

In addition to both , you should also write a detailed letter to the consulate about the dissolution of the previous company. You should also give a job confirmation letter written by your present employer to the consulate.

3. My understanding is the WAC remains the same but there is a adjustment of status, am i right or wrong?
    4. Should I go an change/Edit the company info on the interview/Consulate website?

This change does not really matter. Be sure to fill the DS 156 with all the updated information. You don't have to edit or make any new appointment as far as tts services goes.

Your wife should also be able to handle questions regarding your employment efficiently.
    VEENA
    (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X