Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A small question about H1B and H4

Hi Everybody,
    Currently, I have an offer from a US company who is sponsoring me to have H1B visa. But I don't have my Spouse passport ready and it's taking time. Most probably, my spouse passport will be ready by the end of April, 2013 but I guess by that time, it would be too late because according to my knowledge, I have to apply for H1B petition before 1st April, 2013. So, my question is:

Can I submit my Spouse passport later once I get H1B approved or I have to submit all of the documents at once?

Please let me know.

Thanks

Originally posted by asimarif View Post
    Hi Everybody,
    Currently, I have an offer from a US company who is sponsoring me to have H1B visa. But I don't have my Spouse passport ready and it's taking time. Most probably, my spouse passport will be ready by the end of April, 2013 but I guess by that time, it would be too late because according to my knowledge, I have to apply for H1B petition before 1st April, 2013. So, my question is:

Can I submit my Spouse passport later once I get H1B approved or I have to submit all of the documents at once?

Please let me know.

Thanks
    Arif, Go ahead with your processing. The petition submission starts from April 1st 2013, so don't delay it.

Your wife's passport and documents will be requiored only during stamping, may be 3 or 4 months down the line...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X