X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B query

Hi Friends,

Could someone please clear/answer my query? TIA

All the below H1B apps are with the same employer.

My 1st H1B visa got expired in Sep2011, so I filed a renewal H1B (2nd application) and got it approved when I was in the USA and later I had to travel to India in Nov 2011. Attended a visa interview in Nov 2011 and my application was put under administrative processing, there was no status change until April1st 2012 , so I filed a new H1B (3rd application) and got it approved on Dec2012 for which I am planning to go for a visa interview in Mar 2013.

On Jan 2013 my 2nd application status which was put under administrative processing has changed to status "decision" and says the review of your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was completed, and a notice informing you of the USCIS' intended action was mailed - During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner --- ** Neither me/petitioner/attorney have received any mail ** -- what happens here? is visa rejected/approved directly or does the employer get a chance to defend the application?

Questions:
    1. If the above is approved - Then it shouldnt be a problem for my visa interview in Mar 2013 (What should I fill in the DS160 for this interview under the section ?)
    2. If the above is denied - Then, firstly what should I fill under the DS160 for my Mar2013 interview and secondly, am I eligible to go for an interview this year?
    3. Lastly, am I eligible for visa interview waiver procedure?

Thanks in advance again,
    Harsha

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X