Delay in joining new company after H1 transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delay in joining new company after H1 transfer

Say I am on H1 with company A and company B files an H1 transfer for me which gets approved. However for some reason I can't join company B right away and continue with company A for a little while even after the approval of new company B H1. How long would the company B H1 remain valid assuming they do not revoke it. In other words can I keep working with company A for say 30 or 60 days after approval of company B H1 and then join company B?

Originally posted by explorer76 View Post
    Say I am on H1 with company A and company B files an H1 transfer for me which gets approved. However for some reason I can't join company B right away and continue with company A for a little while even after the approval of new company B H1. How long would the company B H1 remain valid assuming they do not revoke it. In other words can I keep working with company A for say 30 or 60 days after approval of company B H1 and then join company B?
    Yes
    This is my opinion. Not a legal advice

Comment

You can work with A as long as I-94 corresponding to A is valid. It is fine if you don't even join B at all.

B's petition will remain valid as long as it is not withdrawn by B.
      This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X